Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 RESOLUTIONS

  Another year has rolled around and that means it is once again time for resolutions. Up until now in my life I haven't really considered the whole resolutions thing important but I know a lot of people who try and take them seriously so I want to give it a go.

Image care of KNW
I am not going with the traditional exercise, weight loss, quitting smoking (not that I smoke) or less drinking, those are to generic for me so here are my resolutions

Image care of Kotaku
Personal: In 2013 I am going into what may be my last year of study and although in 2012 I did dedicate myself to my studies I feel I could have achieved more, so for this coming year I want to really focus on my studies and do well over the next year.

Image care of Study Proof



Beauty: This is a slightly odd beauty resolution but this year I really want to start drinking more water, I used to drink around three liters a day, but over the last two years that has changed for the worse. In the new year I very much want to get myself back to my old water routine. 

Image care of Anti-Housewives
YouTube: And last but not least, I want to very much focus on YouTube, I have a channel. This year I want to try my best to upload three times a week. I know at some stages this will be impossible but I will make up for it with quality I promise.
Image care of Youtube Global



Let me know what your New Years Resolutions are. Have a wonderful day.x 



No comments:

Post a Comment