Saturday 5 January 2013

MOVING PART 1

Hello all you wonderful people, hope you are all doing splendidly! So I have mentioned this before but I will be moving very very very soon. I'm not sure if many of you have moved but its a painful experience, don't get me wrong, its very exciting but until all the paperwork is sorted out you are basically homeless. In less then a week I have to be moved out of my current place, which means I need a new one, and well I have no where to go.

So although I have no where to go, I have started packing and it is incredible how much junk one person can gather in less then a year, on there own. I don't understand it. Now I get the wonderful job or sorting, wrapping, packing and cleaning EVERYTHING! 



 Here are some tips if you are planning on moving:

1. Be Organised- seriously, you need to plan everything down to a tee, because you don't want to be stuck with a huge mess, a heap of junk you don't want, and no time at all.

2. Ask for Help- sounds silly, but you will need a whole lot of help. There are infinite things to do, pack and move so don't be afraid to get a few friends in and make a day of it + It will make time fly by.

3.Layout Plan- Make sure you know where most (if not all) your stuff will be going in the new place. This is something I have learnt from my first move out experience. I didn't really think through where everything was going to go and I found I had not enough of some furniture and then some useless stuff. I have also found that things like Jewellery is so difficult to store its crazy, so really put some thought into storage solutions. 



I hope you have found some of these tips helpful if you are planning on moving anytime soon. Keep your eyes out for the rest of my moving Blog Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment