Wednesday 2 January 2013

I WANT PRETTY THINGS

So it has come the time again when I must move. Although I find it a daunting task to find and secure a place as soon as all that drama goes away the excitement kicks in. Now I cannot just go and spend money willy nilly (mainly because I have none) I still LOVE to stare at the pretty objects that one day I may own. Recently I went on an ikea.com.au attack and found many a lovely thing.  Here are my picks: 

Now that I live so far away from my family I love to surround myself with pictures of them and happy times. Antique style frames are my favorites. This beauty is something I have my eye on.






And last but not least I WANT A DESK. When I first moved out I didn't have the room for a Large desk, but hopefully This time I will have enough room for as big a desk as I want. YAY

I hope you have enjoyed this little in site into some of my Interior design favorites (on a budget) this is something I love and  cannot wait until I get to actually decorate a house. Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment