Monday 7 January 2013

WEEK 1: RESOLUTION UPDATE

Hello all of you wonderful people. Today I wanted to catch you all up on how I have been going with my resolutions for 2013. Now I know it has only been a week but I find that this is the time when people start to let down on their resolutions. 

So if you read/saw my video or Blog post on my Resolutions you will know I wanted to try and stick to three resolutions for the year, one Personal, one Beauty and one YouTube, and this is how I have gone so far.

1. Personal: So for my personal resolution I wanted to focus more on my studies and on my results for my last year at university, but Uni hasn't started back yet so as of yet this one cannot begin.

2. Beauty: For my Beauty resolution I wanted to get back in my old habit of drinking a tone of water because It will make me feel a whole lot better in general but will hopefully really help clear up and even out my skin because my skin sucks. Anyway so far so good, if you saw my Latest video, you will know I purchased a bottle from typo that actually says drink more water and this will be day 5 or drinking at least one full bottle of water a day which is a good start, and I already feel better.  



YouTube: So for my final resolution I wanted to try and get at least 3 videos a week up for the whole year, this is a tad ambitious because I am a full time student but lets hope it works out for the best. As of yesterday I have actually uploaded 4 videos in the last 8 days so I am doing pretty well currently, the next few weeks will hopefully be the same. YAY








So I hope you liked this quick little catch up on how I'm going, let me know in the comments how you are going with your resolutions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment