Wednesday 2 January 2013

WHAT 2013 MEANS FOR ME

It's 2013, welcome to a new year! I don't know about you but I'm very Happy 2012 is over, the past year was plenty of fun, with a lot of stress and a whole bunch of new things and although not everything is about to change, I know a whole lot more about myself as well as everything else then I did coming into 2012 and I am very excited to use my new skills and life experiences to improve everything. 

For me 2013 means a few things, the first is that I'M MOVING, yes that's right. Last year I made the big move from my small country home town to Melbourne to attend University and it was scary, I'm not going to lie and it was hard, a lot of the time, but it was also incredible  you learn things about who you are in a way you never thought you could, for instance I now know just how much I hate doing the dishes, or having an apartments up 3 flights of stairs or the amount I sing to myself when I'm alone and the way I go slightly mad when left in small apartments alone for 12 months These are things you can only learn on your own. So now going into 2013 I am looking forward to finding somewhere with a Dishwasher, up less stairs and so much BIGGER, but I'm sure I will still sing to myself, something my sister and I have in common. This time when I move it will be just round the corner, not 400km away, I will be able to sort out my junk once again and reorganize  sadly one of my favorite things to do. So in short I'M EXCITED TO MOVE. 

I will also be going into my last year of study (possibly ever) which is crazy. I have learnt so many things from the last year in the subject and cannot even imagine what skills I will pick up this coming year. I am also excited to meet new people in the new courses that I do as well as spending time with all of my amazing friends that I have come to love. I am also very excited to share some of what I learn with all of you (whoever you may be) because that is one of the reasons I am doing this, to not only further my own skills, but to help furthers others, we all have things we can share so why don't we? 

Know that I have hit you with that rhetorical question, lets get a tad simpler, this year I get to go to BROOME on holiday. For those who don't know, I live in Melbourne, basically the bottom of the eastern side of Australia, now Broome on the other hand is right at the top of the Western side of Australia, really far away. Over the last 12 months a whole heap of my family, including my dad have relocated to Broome for work which basically sucks, BUT now I get to go up there, and don't worry I will bring you with me. 

Image care of Luxepresso 
So I hope you enjoy your 2013, I know I will, so let the good times roll! x

No comments:

Post a Comment