Saturday 5 January 2013

MOVING PART 2

Well well well, Here we are, today is yet another day of the house hunt/ moving preparations and I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far I have covered quite a few things but still have no where to live AHHHHHH! 

As of tomorrow I will have inspected and applied for 4 separate properties, all of which I would be happy to move into, however, like always I have a favorite and I hope I get that one.

Anyway moving on from that, even though I am still homeless I have to start packing all of my junk because I HAVE to be out of this apartment by the end of the week which is terrifying. I started sorting and throwing out stuff two days ago and last night I started actually packing things, but it is so hard to pack your stuff when you are still using it, I mean I have to pack separate bags for me to use and pack everything else up, and as a self confessed neat/control freak (When it comes to my Apartment) I am in chaos. 


I am taking my first opportunity in almost a week to have a little sit down and actually enjoy the day (well the Kardashians) and rest before the madness continues. Let me know if you have any tips on staying upbeat when your so drained because I really need a pick me up. 

Have a swell day all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment